Volunteer with BFF 2018!
Volunteers are our true BFF’s! In 2017, we had over 365 volunteers who worked nearly 3500 hours. This year’s festival will be bigger and better and we look forward to welcoming back familiar faces and greeting new ones.
What does a BFF Volunteer Do?
- Volunteer shifts are 4-6 hours. We have a wide range of shift times available beginning as early as 7:30am and going as late as 2:00am.
- When scheduling our volunteers, priority is given to volunteers that are able to work 3 or more shifts.
- There are both indoor and outdoor positions available, with many different locations throughout Bentonville, including: Record Downtown, 21c Museum Hotel, Concerts at The Meteor Guitar Gallery, Sponsor Village, and Film Screenings.
How do I Sign Up?
- Anyone over 18 may apply
- In the next 2-weeks we will be sharing a link to our Online 2018 Bentonville Film Festival Volunteer Application link on this page.
- The 4th annual Bentonville Film Festival runs May 1-6, 2018. There are volunteer positions available the week before and during the festival.
- Volunteers receive free admission to all public screenings and panels that are not sold out.
- Volunteers receive a swag bag full of merchandise from our sponsors, an Official BFF Hat and Official BFF T-shirt to keep and wear during shifts.
- Daily raffle prizes provided by local businesses for volunteers exceeding 3-volunteer shifts in 2018.
- Be a part of the action while experiencing new and exciting Bentonville venues: Special Guests in 2017 included Meg Ryan, William H. Macy, Judy Greer, Patty Jenkins, Terry Crews, Jewel, countless independent filmmakers, and industry and corporate change makers.
For Questions: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org