4th annual BFF: May 1st – May 6th, 2018
We look forward to welcoming you to the 4th annual Bentonville Film Festival in May for an inclusive celebration of media and minds!
Follow the links below for all the information you need to attend BFF movies, music and panel events; plus information on our free outdoor activities in partnership with our sponsors. We recommend advanced purchase as many events do sell-out.
- Download the free BFF App from the Apple App Store or Google Play to stay up-to-date, be the first to know about special giveaways, and more. (Have last year’s App? Just update!) Plus, BFF App-users have EXCLUSIVE access to Local Love benefits (find under Info icon)! Flash the page at participating local establishments for tons of deals and discounts from local shops, restaurants, coffee houses, spas and more, available during the month of May.
- Browse the Schedule of Films and Events to purchase tickets or Buy Passes
- Get Tickets to the Coca-Cola Sound Stage music events
- Explore BFF’s Free Outdoor Fun
- Check out our Free Movies at Sony & Orville Redenbacher Outdoor Theatre and Marvel Experience at The Skylight
- Reserve Your Seat for BFF’s Celebrity Event Series including panel discussions and tribute to Meg Ryan
- Scroll through our 2018 Partners to see who’s joined BFF in championing inclusion
- Be our BFF on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram for real-time news. Follow us: #IfTheyCanSeeIt, #BFF2018 and #DreamBigBFF.
- Questions? Visit our Festival FAQ’s page for information on daily box office, shuttle hours and more or Connect with us!
Get to know our host city, Bentonville, Arkansas and the welcoming region of Northwest Arkansas which is in the heart of America. The region experiencing explosive growth in support of ART, culture and education. It is a region where modern progress meets a rich history, where the arts meet innovation, and where companies meet communities. Come explore all it has to offer from fresh air in the lakes of the Ozarks, enjoy an exhilarating ride on the American Trail or innovative cuisine from the many new restaurants. NWA is a region to visit, to see, to breathe, and to discover.
In addition to the festival, enjoy Bentonville’s rich culture including a world class art museum, historic sites, galleries, shopping, and diverse dining options.
Crystal Bridges Museum of American Art
Celebrate the American spirit in a setting that unites the power of art with the beauty of nature, and at no cost to visitors.
Northwest Arkansas is famous for cycling enthusiasts whether you are into mountain biking or road cycling, there are hundreds of miles of trails to explore.