BFF would like to thank each of the one hundred festival sponsors who are committed to our mission of inclusion in media. These corporations, small businesses and foundations work year-round to promote diversity and inclusion as a pillar of their communities. At BFF, they showcased their commitment by sponsoring and supporting events that help move our mission forward. Here are just a few highlights:
- Coca-Cola presented up-and-coming diverse musicians at the Sound Stage at The Meteor; and sampled international flavors of the world at the Coca-Cola Food Kitchen in Diversity Drive
- L’Oreal and Maybelline Paris presented BFF’s celebrity events which featured changemakers discussing the role of gender in media, social responsibility & more.
- P&G sponsored BFF’s Awards Ceremony at the Crystal Bridges American Museum of Art, where a diverse array of filmmakers were honored, along with performances from the LatinX Theatre Project and legendary singer Martina McBride.
- Unilever showcased championed our mission by sponsoring the festival’s annual Diversity & Inclusion Summit and inviting the community to color in a beautiful mural created by a local Northwest Arkansas artist.
- Marvel Studios offered nearly their entire catalogue of movies for free at the Skylight Cinema, so that all community members could enjoy a trip to the movies!
- MARS sponsored BFF’s important discussion events, and MARS Petcare sponsored dog adoptions from local animal shelters, adopting out 67 dogs and beating last year’s record.
Thanks to all of our sponsors (full list here) Downtown Bentonville was a celebration of diversity and inclusion. Follow BFF on social media to stay up to date on what they are doing all year long!