Passes are on sale now for the 4th annual BFF, which takes place May 1- 6, 2018 and we can’t wait to bring you the best in diverse and inclusive entertainment. Save now through December 31st on our 10 Event Pass Package (just $135!) or go all-in with one of our VIP Badges. Here’s just a sampling of what’s in store for you:
- The Legacy Film Series highlights films that pioneered diversity on the big screen and changed the national dialogue.
- Showcase Films include works created by/featuring recognizable talent and are mission aligned.
- Competition Films, Short Films & Episodic blocks showcase stories by diverse, up-and-coming creators.
- From blockbusters to indie movies, BFF has you covered!
- The festival also includes many Discussion Events presented by MARS Inc., which are designed to promote diversity, create dialogue and inspire action.
- The Coca-Cola Sound Stage will return with nightly musical events featuring well know, nationally-recognized Artists.
- BFF will also bring back its Celebrity Series of events presented by L’Oreal.
- 2017’s celebrity guests included Meg Ryan, William H. Macy, Judy Greer, Patty Jenkins, Terry Crews, Jewel, countless independent filmmakers, along with industry and corporate changemakers.
- BFF 2018 is already lining up entertainment industry leaders who champion INCLUSION.
- You: don’t miss your chance to be part of the excitement!